Last Saturday was Mr. Tsé-tsé’s birthday, and we had a lot of fun !
Highlights of the day :
- an enlightening presentation by professor emeritus César regarding the evolution of the Tsé-tsé through the ages. Everything started to make sense.
- the unveiling of Mrs. Mr. Tsé-tsé heh yes, Erica named her Miss. Tsé-tsé, but it didn’t take long for the children to straighten that one out. A limited and numbered edition, please, this is a serious endeavour (as usual).
- we didn’t have enough gas in the boutique to make Mr. Tsé-tsé lemon ganache sandwiches.Catherine succesfully mainainted calm – obviously this was all happening last minute then we rememberedJasmine was parked just out front. Another example of raplaplamobile prowess.
- mr. Tsé-tsé received chocolate french fries : nothing could have pleased him more –but : what happened to them ?!?
- lemon, bergamot, maple, orange flower, buttered caramel Anne prepared tons of cotton candy. And also fluffy candy
All in all, it was a beautiful party.