Hurray for the hot-water bottles! There's so many benefits to it. Woof!
First of all, a hot-water bottle warms you up. So simple, but oh-so perfect when you think about it.
A hot-water bottle eases relaxation, mitigates light pain like stomach aches or the discomfort of teething, and of course it warms cold feet.
An ecological solution and a rudimentary technology that relieves almost anything, sometime even broken hearts (just like m. Fix it says).
GOOD TO KNOW
- This hot-water bottle is not a toy. It must always be manipulated by an adult.
- The cover is super soft and can be washed in the machine.
- Good sense and vigilance on an adult is required, always ensure that the water bottle is not too hot before giving it to a child.
- Our hot-water bottles –of first quality– are made by the german company Sänger. With a capacity of 0,8 liter, they're the perfect size for kids (and even as an adult , I love this format). Made out of a unique piece of rubber, and well sealed with a leak free plug, they're durable and safe.
- Sänger makes their hot-water bottle in Sri-Lanka, where the company takes their supply of natural rubber. We plan on taking a trip to visit the factory when enough Joseph are sold to pay for our plane tickets.
- For a safe and optimal use of the not-water bottle, fil it with hot but not boiling water (detailed instructions provided with the bottle).
Bottle : empty after use and hang to let dry, head down, before closing and putting away.
Cover : Machine wash on cold water, or wash by hand.
Hang to dry (please! don't put me in the dryer!).
DIMENSIONS AND MATERIALS
30 X 20 cm. Natural rubber hot-water bottle of 0,8 liter. Cover in bamboo.
No review for "Joseph"
Be the first to review this product
J'aime un peu, beaucoup, à la folie ...